The Dodgers have always been charity and community minded, and have always been involved in numerous non-profit endeavors. Here’s one where you can win a chance to meet Dodger’s outfielder Andre Ethier at a Dodgers game and help a great cause. What could be better than that? Answer, nothing.
Dodger fans will have the opportunity to meet Andre Ethier, and watch a Dodger game from the Lexus Dugout Club through an online charity auction called http://charitybuzz.com. One lucky winner plus a guest will be able to meet Ethier on September 27th while the Dodgers are taking batting practice, and then watch the game as they consume all they can eat food service throughout the entire game.
Charitybuzz is a global charity auction site that has launched various events to benefit a number of charities. One such event is the second annual “School Day” Auction that features once in a lifetime experiences. All proceeds benefit communities in schools (CIS) and DonorsChoose.org. Winners of the auction will get to dine with industry leaders from the world or sports, entertainment, and technology.
The School Day auction includes the chance to bid on the exclusive School Day Lunch With A Leader event hosted on September 18th at Bouchon in Beverly Hills, and The Palm restaurants in New York City and Nashville. The auction has brought together such celebrities as Robert Downey Jr., Jon Hamm, Halle Berry, Filmmakers Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, golfer Rickie Fowler, actor Zac Efron and actress Nina Dobrev among many others. Auction participants include Netflix’s Ted Sarandos, Oscar winning actress Whoopi Goldberg, supermodel Cindy Crawford, and renowned chef Thomas Keller. Bidding is open through Thursday September 18th at http://charitybuzz.com SchoolDay2014.
Auction items that you can win are listed as follows….
Lunches with: Nick Jonas; Brian Grazer and Ron Howard; LinkedIn CEO
Jeff Weiner; Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone; Gilt CEO Michelle Peluso; Frozen director Jennifer Lee
- Meet James Franco when you sit in on his graduate film class in Los Angeles
- Join Zac Efron on the set of his next film, We Are Your Friends, in Los Angeles
- Spend a day at the French Laundry with Thomas Keller
- Enjoy a one-hour hot yoga session with Jessica Alba
- Meet Ne-Yo at Ne-Yo’s Fostering a Legacy Benefit September 12 in New York
- Have What Not to Wear co-host Stacy London edit your closet in New York
- Join chef Carla Hall for lunch after attending a taping of The Chew
- Two tickets to any Muse concert in the world, meet the band and more
- A trip to Super Bowl XLIX including roundtrip airfare, accommodations and access to Super Bowl parties
- Join Zendaya for lunch in Los Angeles on the set of her latest project
The School Day campaign was created in partnership with leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and raised nearly 500,000 dollars for Communities in Schools of Los Angeles.
So if you want to meet Ethier and help contribute to a great cause for charity, you can start bidding at https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/581641 through September 9th. All proceeds support the http://foundation.caa.com and benefit http://www.communitiesinschools.org, and http://donorschoose.org.